Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh what a night...

Oh what night.
Late December back in '08.
What memory what night!!!

I had such an amazing night tonight. In fact, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Tonight I went out with my friends Becky and Misha. We had dinner at Village Inn and then headed to the Hope College basketball game. Becky's aunt is the Women's Atheltic Director for Hope and had some great seats for us. To say the seats were good, would be an understatement, THEY WERE VIP. We sat right in front of President Bultman and his wife. Right behind them was Pete Hoekstra and his wife. We didn't let them intimedate us though. We had people laughing at our dancing and play by play commitaries. It was so much fun. We also got a tour of coaches offices. I felt like royality.

Here are the top three qutoes from the night:

#3
Becky: Misha you need a blog.
Misha: You can't write stuff on blogs.

#2
Becky: I was focusing so hard I wasn't looking

#1
Becky: Where else would you see this much orange?
Me: HEAVEN (sigh)

To see the night in pictures and video check out Becky's blog.

Thank you so much Becky and Misha for a fun night.

4 comments:

Becky said...

wow! you're fast! i don't even have my blog up and running yet. it'll take a while to download the videos. :)

thanks for a great time!!

Amy S said...

glad you could enjoy such a fun night. Love the new blog look, too!

kelsilynae said...

Hey Terp!!
what a cute site! i'm still gettin use to this thing, totally a beginner! you'll have to show me the ropes:) where did you get such a cute background? Also...how do i add you to my 'friends' or 'blogs i like to read'? Let me know, we'l stay in touch! :)

God Bless!

Lindsey said...

ohhh girl you don't pressure me at all!!! i really want to go, you know that! i just have no money and am SO bummed about it because i want to go with you because your heart is the same as mine! i am just bummed i can't save all my rent money for africa instead :)