Tuesday, April 14, 2009

what a day!!

Today was a great day! Full of productiveness and laughter as well as a few new gifts. I am playing mommy this week to Jake, Izzy and Brayden, so I woke up and hit the ground running. I got all the kids ready and dropped them off at Grandpa and Grandma's, so I could go to work. My friend Amy and I took apart our "chapter" from Storyline. It was a lot of work, but we were able to get it all down in one day. To think it only took us over 2 months to dream and build.

I got home tonight excited knowing I would be sleeping on a new mattress. I decided that my old one served it's time (15 years) and need to be put into retirement. My new mattress is so much taller than the old. My dog can no longer jump in bed with me.

I also received a surprise gift...MY PASSPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes friends, that is one more step complete. Africa here I come.

Well that's all. As I said I am playing mom and currently the kids are distroying the house and fighting over toys. Got to go!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah...you were first on my blog list!! I'm sure you're a great mom to Jake, Izzy and Brandon. :) I sent over another doll stroller and our little horse. Did it help or cause more fights? Oh yeah, and yeah for the new mattress!!!!!!!