Friday, August 7, 2009

what a day


Yup. This photo describes my afternoon. 4 hours in a reclining lawn chair. My neighbor and I sat down at 10:30 and for 4 hours had everything brought to us. This is my nephew Ryan holding an umbrella so Becky could see the computer screen as we checked the weather. My mom made us lunch and delivered to our chairs. When we were thirsty, Ryan brought us Moutain Dew. When we were cold, he brought us blankets. There is a bonus to having a 12 year old nephew, he takes direction very well.

I wonder what the neighbors thought...who cares. It was fun and my abs had the best workout from laughing until tears were streaming down my face.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I loved today!! I'll hang out with you any day. Bring on more Doritos and Mountain Dew!!

barb said...

I think you experienced Gods smile:)