Wednesday, January 7, 2009

happy birthday Rylee!!



Rylee,

Happy "real" 4th Birthday! I hope your day is full of smiles and fun. I love playing with you, you can always make me laugh. Do you know any new jokes?

Rylee, I have many stories about you that make me smile, but here are my 2 favorites. I loved the time we had together after Noah came home. It was just you and I reading books on the couch. It was very special for me to help you know that even though you have a little brother now, you are still important. I also love the times when you spot me out at church. Especially if I am in the back after playing guitar. Your big eyes and funny faces make my heart happy.

I love you Rylee. Have a great birthday.

love
auntie terp

1 comment:

Amy S said...

Thank you Auntie Terpie. And thanks for the cool Pony that rides her bike. I love it! :) Love you!
Rylee