Monday, October 13, 2008

Urgent Prayers

Hi Friends,

Now is the time to get on your knees for 2 Zeeland girls.

1) Terri Stout a sophomore at Zeeland West was hit by a car this morning on the way to school. She was air lifted to Spectrum in critical condition.

2) Sydney Timmer a freshmen at East. Sydney has had many health problems in her life, but right now she is fighting more than ever. I have had some great talks with Syd and my heart breaks for this family. I had the great privilege to mentor Sydney's older sister Taryn for 4 years. During that time I was able to hang out at their house and get to know the family. This is a family that knows what tragedy is, they have walked through death many, many times. Their faith in Christ is strong. Syd's care page is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sydneytimmer. By the way, Taryn's hands are the ones my blog title picture.

I'll keep you updated when I hear more.

thanks

No comments: