Wednesday, June 17, 2009

update #1

There will be 2 updates tonight, here is #1.

So here is a very special blog, for a very special person. I apologize for not filling you in about my life, but I figured your telescopes were doing a good enough job. Thank you for being such an amazing neighbor, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty. You have watched Lacee for us. You have humored the older 2 kids while they took over your pool. You have listened to my ramblings about everything and nothing. You have walked through Daniel with me.

All joking aside. I am blessed to live next to such an amazing woman of God. Your faith challenges me to be a better person. Keep your eyes up Becky. You are almost #1!!!!!

Here is what you requested...



1 comment:

Becky said...

Even though it took you longer than the requested 11 minutes...I LOVE IT!!!
I literally laughed out loud!
You are too funny!! :)

I love living next to you too! :)