Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just an FYI...


This picture is just an FYI to all those who ever want to place a bet with me. First I am competitive, hence why I caught my 9th wedding reception bouquet this weekend. I don't care who is around, I am in it to win it. My nephews and nieces know this too. I will play any game to win, Candyland, basketball, Chutes and Ladders, I don't care, I like to win. Second, if you place a bet with me, you will carry out your side of the deal or I will annoy you until you do. If I loose, which happens but not a lot, I will carry out whatever the deal was too.

So...this sign will be in my neighbors yard for the rest of the night. Drive by and honk. I am sure Becky would love to hear it.

And Becky...I am the Super O!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Too funny! I put the sign up last night hoping that you would see it before you left for work. Your mom called this morning laughing about the sign. I'm definitely goig to be more cautious when I'm betting against you! Haha! :)

Amy S said...

That's too funny! You guys are great! I think the next time Becky loses a bet to you, she needs to eat something mint-chocolate (and like it!).